Lots of Leopard

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Katie: Wild Leopard Troublemaker Dress - Vixen by Micheline Pitt | Heartbreaker Flats - Amazon
Gold Glitter Hoops c/o Bow and Crossbones | Lipstick:  Besame Red - Besame Cosmetics

Amanda: Bad Girl Top in Black  +  Vixen Skirt in Leopard Print  +  Bless Your Heart Pin
all by Vixen by Micheline PittMandalaye Ballet Flats - Amazon

Since the first time we tried pieces from Vixen by Micheline Pitt, we've been obsessed!  Like a lot of gals in the vintage reproduction scene, we never knew structured pieces could be so comfortable.  I personally am in love with the Troublemaker Dress for a few reasons.  First, the zipper is the best f*cking zipper ever.  There is absolutely no struggle in getting it zipped up and I'm not worried that it'll rip out of the dress.  That alone has me sold.  It also has plenty of stretch for my big 'ol hips, but I can also move freely with ease.  The fact that the dress has true long sleeves is just another factor that has me in love.  Finding long-sleeve, not 3/4 length sleeve is SO much harder than you might think.  I am in dire need of the black version so I can wear it to work events and feel cute + fully covered!

Another thing we love about these pieces is that they are SO. INSANELY COMFORTABLE and easy to wear.  Our favorite thing is spending as little time as we possibly can getting ready while still looking put-together and these are totally the perfect pieces for that. I love that the Bad Girl Top acts as an actual crop top, even for petite women.  This is actually the first crop top I've ever owned that actually fit like it should.  As for the  Vixen Skirt, I love the giant pockets (Katie and I have iPhone 7s Plus' and even those fit).  I have mine hemmed from the 27" stock size to 25" (for reference). I hope both pieces come in more colors this spring! Maybe red?! Hot pink? Light pink? I'd be SO STOKED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment